Thursday, May 12, 2016

Remember that one time I served a Mission?

It's been fun.

Ammon does a pretty good job explaining my feelings right now.

Our brethren, the Lamanites, were in darkness, yea, even in the darkest abyss, but behold, how many of them are brought to behold the marvelous light of God! And this is the blessing which hath been bestowed upon us, that we have been made instruments in the hands of God to bring abouthis great work.

Therefore, let us gloryyea, we will glory in the Lord;yea, we will rejoice, for our joy is full; yea, we will praise our God forever. Behold, who can glory too much in theLord? Yea, who can say too much of his great power, and of his mercyand of his long-suffering towards the children of men? Behold, say unto you, cannot say the smallest part which feel.


The "blessing" he talks about is missionary work.  I really am so grateful that God allows his work be done through imperfect individuals.  It is such a blessing to have had this time to be an instrument in the hands of God.

And yeah, I really can not say the smallest part of which I feel.

Okay love you bye,
Zr Jones

PS week update - now in Antwerpen was just in Dordrecht.  Crazy stories man.  shoot me an email at micahbells@gmail.com or facebook.  I'll fill you in.  liefs!

No comments:

Post a Comment